Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spiffy New Design for Springtime

For my regulars, you may have noticed a little spring cleaning here on sex.and.the.scalpel! 

As many of you know, I love spring and summer.  There is nothing better than casting off the down coat with furry hood, and donning a lighter coat and a lighter attitude.  To go with the warming weather and wardrobe change, I figured it was time to revamp the site.

I'd like to thank my creative and talented web ninja, Marion, for designing the site and making it more user friendly.  Marion is incredible and if you'd like to check out more of her great work or hire her (yes, this is a shameless plug for Marion's talents!), follow these links to her blog and Marion Hires a Boss site.

There's more revamping to come--including a fabulous new banner--so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment