Thursday, February 24, 2011

Into the Lion's Den...

Oh ladies!

SFS has a big night planned.  Tonight, I go into the lion's den...

You may remember a few months back after that awful date with Three Ups/Three Downs guy, I learned about pick-up artists, the Seduction Community, and The Game.  I eagerly devoured The Game and worried (along with members of the Brain Trust) that it made me a cynic.  Around the time that I read The Game, I emailed the author about this blog and asked for advice on how to find and date guys who aren't intimidated by successful women.

Well, it's a few months later, I'd forgotten all about that little message in a bottle I threw out to the cyber-ocean. 

Until now.

I got a message back, and it involves meeting the author and some drinks.

Post your questions ladies--I'll bring them to the Wizard.

Now...if only I could figure out what to wear when meeting a pick-up artist/amazing writer...

No comments:

Post a Comment